- J.D., Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University (2009)
- B.B.A., F.C. Manning School of Business, Acadia University (2004)
Primary Areas of Practice:
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Powers of Attorney & Personal Healthcare Directives
- Builders, Residential Contractors & Land Developers
- Canadian Bar Association
- Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society
- Jonathan is a strong believer in empowering his community and donates his services to various local charities and groups.
- Jonathan is an Alumnus of Dalhousie University’s Legal Aid Services and has served as a board member of Acadia University’s Board of Governors.
- Jonathan currently serves as Clericus Curiae (Canadian Counsel for the Barony Court) for the Baron of Seabegs, Scotland.
- Downhill skiing, sailing, golfing, and architecture.