In the event that a loved one has appointed you as the Personal Representative (commonly called Executor, Executrix, or Trustee) of their Estate, we are prepared to guide you through the probate process to help you distribute the Estate according your loved one’s wishes. Our estate services include:
- Reading the Last Will and Testament;
- Probate of the Last Will and Testament at Probate Court;
- Administration of an Estate at Probate Court (when someone passes away without a Will and the Intestate Succession Act applies);
- Informal Closing and Final Accounting of Probated Estates; and
- Formal Closing and Final Accounting of Probated Estates.